The culmination of five months of work is finally here: nCine 2019.10.
Some of the highlights for this release are:
- Emscripten is supported as target platform: you can use the nCine for web games!
- New AngelCode’s FNT format parser
- When you compile the engine you can choose to disable the support for various dependency libraries and features
- The user can now query the available fullscreen video modes on PC and choose one
- Fixes and enhancements to OpenAL implementation
- It is possible to defer shader checks and queries for a decreased starting time
- Refactoring of the clock and timestamp classes
- Update of Tracy integration to v0.5
- Update of ImGui integration to v1.73
During the same time there has been a lot of work in side projects with the addition of:
- ncline, the nCine command line tool
- ncTemplate, a template project for applications and games made with the nCine
- ncInvaders, a simplified version of Space Invaders made with the nCine
The site have also been updated with: